Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Day 22 - short post

I didn't want to skip a post, but not too much new and I'm poop, no nap today.  Tough life, huh?

Robbin's migraine is much better but he is still groggy from the meds they gave him last night.  Did I mention they have yoga here? He goes on M, W & F for an hour.  So far, private lessons.

Today, when they put the blood pressure cuff on, it didn't hurt.  I maybe getting some muscle there, I hope.  They do my bp 3 times a day and I always felt pain.

So what does any mom do when they have nothing new to say - why talk about their kid, of course!  I really should say - man - as Ryan is 24. (Jav, remember lifting him on your arm over 20 years ago?)

Ryan flew out to San Francisco late last week to begin a summer internship at Google! He is sworn to secrecy, but we do know he's in Mountain View.  He is living with a friend from college in the mission section of SF.  He says his friend is very welcoming and his place is really nice!  Google has vans and that is how he gets to work.

Everyone here remains accomplished, helpful and caring.  The NuTech manager Jyoti stops by every single day to check on things with us.  I always love her clothing! Beautiful colors.

Ahba gave me 2 hand and arm massages today, OT doctor's orders.

Watching "The Incredibles" on TV - it's funny.

Joe, heard you are going to Branchburg, tell us about it. So so happy for you!  And John, congrats on TCRC, I saw it on LinkedIn!  IM-NCD still rocks!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment