Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Day 20 - a good day

Today is Monday and it was a good day.  I had 30 mins of am PT and they switched me to 45 mins of OT, all in the morning 10:45-11:30 as I was tired in the afternoon.

Back in the room the sisters put an ointment on my lower back to anesthetize the area. Maybe Lidocaine.  Then they gave me a small Augmentum IV.   Afterwards, I changed into my gown and flowing pants.  Ajo & Deepak came to get me on the gurney.  Ajo was smiling big but then when Robbin took the picture, it appears he played tough guy. He is so very nice, fun and a great OR nurse. 

Ajo, me and Deepak right before moving me by gurney. I still close my eyes when they lift me -such a child!
The procedure was the easy one.  Stem cells in the spine (teeny tiny needle), back of neck & both cheeks. "Welcome baby stem cells, one & all, I am your Mommie and I will take good care of you!"  Of course, I hope they return the favor.

Back in the room I listened to music for an hr as I lay flat on my back.  Dave Matthews, Joan Armatrading, McCartney, Rockapeller, King Tut (Steve Martin), Witchdoctor song (oo, ee, oo, ah ah, ting, tang, Walla Walla, bing bang) - Cracked me up! Who remembers that one? Email me.

Geeta stopped by for a chat, Robbin awoke to her and another dr (Nash) in the room, poor guy. I have instructions if this should happen again.  We chatted about some new test results from the US (Thank you Shawm Bean!)  Apparently, I have a big malabsoption problem and more deficiencies than he's seen.. Shawn thinks:

"The alteration in the cell membrane is probably causing a lot of your issues.  It letting the bad things in and nutrients out.  Energetically your cells spin in a counter clock wise fashion when you are
healthy. As you get sicker your polarity reverses towards clock wise direction. When you change the polarity back to clock wise motion the bodyat the cellular level will start to regenerate it self and heal..How to do this? I am working on this right now."  

Smart man, self taught. Amazing!  He will Skpe with Geeta soon.  She understands epigenetics.

Lunch, emails, and sisters galore.  Dinner, "Everyone Loves Raymond", "Darma & Greg", and "Law & Order." Bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment