Friday, May 10, 2013

Day 10 - Robbin is still ill. ;-(

Robbin is still sick. Poor guy. He took an antibiotic at about 6:30 pm.

Tonight is a movie night. Kim & Pete from NJ had their kids mail them some DVDs.  Tonight's movie is "My Cousin Vinny" at 7:30.  Kim will be here for 2 months.  Gee & Marion will go home to South Africa tomorrow. Gee had problems that her doctors diagnosed as ALS.  I believe in India she found out it was Lyme. Her before & after SPECT showed improvement.  She is still using a walker, and waits for her muscles to improve. They will be back in August/September as her balance is still off.

Went to a 5:30 daily hangout (for lack of a better word). Patients gather outside from about 5:30-6:30, sit and chat it up. Every speaks English.  Gee and Marion showed us gifts they bought for people back home, necklaces, pants - all very nice, purchased at the Sorgininagar Market.

Tonight I may have some ice cream, haven't had any in 3 yrs. Poor me, right? That's the least of my problems. Lol!

Today I had my 3-4 hr Vitamin IV in 2 1/2 hrs.  How does that work?

Had new baby stem cells up my nose, in my arm (injection), on my tongue and in my IV.  Greeted them all with a big welcome.

Just got back from the movie, pooped.   It was in the lobby on a big screen TV. Didn't have ice cream, they called McDonalds but something happened.  Everything gets delivered to us.  Pete made microwave popcorn. We all laughed and l had fun.

That's it for today.

"Goodnight George, Goodnight Gracie". - me just being silly!



No comments:

Post a Comment