Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day 2 Thursday



Busy day today.  We slept in 'til about 8:30.  Abha came at 9:00 and then it was a race: breakfast, shower, occupational therapy, physical therapy and then off to another facility for more tests.  Couldn't eat after breakfast as an ultra sound of my stomach, etc was scheduled for 2:00.  Still in the waiting room at 2:30....2:45...3:00.  I went in for the ultrasound and the tech couldn't find my uterus! What the ...?!  I knew it was in there.  He actually asked me if I had it removed.  "No, it's in there."  Then he called Robbin in to check with him. Another tech came in and found it.  I was told by my host at NuTech that I could eat, but no, off for a mammogram, followed by an eco of my heart.  Now close to 4:45 I was able to eat, phew!  Then an MRI of my brain and spine, 45 mins of clunking and banging.  Back at NuTech I received my am & pm stem cells.  "Welcome baby stem cells."  Now awaiting dinner.  Food is good here.

Tomorrow 1 more test, but its nearby.

Ciao xo

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy day! Glad you were finally able to eat!!

    ReplyDelete