Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 55 - Antibiotics Back On

Today, they started me back on antibiotics.  Geeta stopped by and I requested IV antibiotics, as much as possible, to avoid my gut. 

For my Lyme friends, I'm taking IV Taxim O (Cefixime). This is comparable to Claforan (Cefotaxime).  Both are 3rd generation Cephalosporins.  No Rocephin given my existing gall stones.  They are seeing if they can get me Tindazole IV.  Hope so.  I'm also on Minocycline pills as it crosses the blood brain barrier.

I had stem cells in my arms, cheeks, neck, hands and via IV.   Routine now.

Robbin went to the ENT doctor and he took a huge piece of wax out of his left ear - baseball size, he claims.  They also gave him antibiotics.  He's on the mend!

TV - Aliens in the Attic, Scandal (my guilty pleasure)!
Thought for the day:

If you are ill, visualize yourself doing something you can no longer do.  I go swimming often, sometimes in Churchill Lake and sometimes in Aruba with MaryBeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment