Monday, June 10, 2013

Day - 41 Mellow Monday

Today, I received 3 injections in each hand. Two in my palm pad as previously described and one on the top of my hand in the skin between my thumb and pointer. Minimal pain with lidocaine and pinching!  I was told I will receive them weekly now.  


Also received stem cell injections in my lower cheeks, which are not as sunken compared to 5 weeks ago (wahoo!), the back of my neck and intravenously. And that was only in the am!  I had one pm injection in my right arm; the sister said "boney."  I know, I know!


In my morning OT session, I had a new girl who I've seen before, but never had  as a therapist.  She was really nice and we chatted.  She's 23 and lives with her parents.  They went away for 2 weeks and she REALLY misses them.  She said she doesn't know how people live apart from their parents.  Hmm, I was 23 and never had that issue.  I was intrigued so I asked her if she knew how to cook. She said "Yes, very well."  So it clearly wasn't for home cooking.  It was very sweet.

Ahba counted the laundry for washing - 52 pieces.  We leave it out in the hallway for pickup in a 'NuTech supplied' orange and white hamper. Orange is the color of the rooms on the first floor.  A man picks it up and ties it in separate sheets per room and loads it all on his motorcycle.  Yes, motorcycle.  I saw him last week tying tons of laundry on his bike. No camera (sorry) but I was picturing the clothes all flying on the streets of New Dehli!  It certainly would have been colorful.

Short nap after PT, coconut water, feta cheese (sheep) snack, emails, WWF, dinner and now watching "The Other Guys" with "Marky" Mark Walhberg and Will Ferrel.  Funny.


Ahba caught Robbin's cold. ;-(










No comments:

Post a Comment