Friday, June 7, 2013

Day 38 - This and That

I got a reprieve on the hand injections, now tomorrow.  I'm ok with it!

Today in PT, I did 2.5 kilograms (5.5 lbs) on my left leg and 2 kilos (4.4 lbs) on my right.  I started at 1 kilo.  Hurray for me!

In OT, I continued my good Oms.

Robbin went out today for about 6 hours!  

Today was vitamin IV day so I relaxed to Carly Simon, Leon Russell, Cat Stevens, Dave Mathews, Mick Jaeger, Joe Cocker with Leon (!) and George Carlin describing the 7 "bad" words you can't say on TV - what a hoot!!

To add to yesterday's findings with Shawn - he mentioned oxidative stress, acidosis and that my ammonia level is high.

We watched "The Gods Must Be Crazy II".  It was fun.

Some pictures from the week.  Enjoy!


Melody playing Robbin's travel guitar (make believe)

Another sister who actually plays guitar & sings.

Breakfast Indian Style - a rice flour pancake with peppers, tomatoes  & more.

1 comment:

  1. Breakfast looks good! Keep up the hard work Deb..it's paying off!

    ReplyDelete