Friday, June 21, 2013

Day 52 - I know, I know, I know


Early on in our friendship, Ahba told me something to do one too many times.  It might have been to sit down slowly, which I had no control over.  I was a bit annoyed and said "I know, I know, I KNOW!"

Well, from that point on, whenever either one of us says "I know", we say it three times and laugh.

We are learning a few words in Hindi.  "Namaste" is a greeting.  I already knew that from meditating with Deepak Chopra.  Ok is "teka."  And that gets followed by an "ah, cha, cha."  Robbin knows much more.

                               ****************************

Today, I had 3 more "top-offs" of stem cells, a vitamin IV, 2 small antibiotic IVs, and stem cells via IV, IM, nasal & dribbled on my tongue.

About an hour after my final "top-off" the sisters removed my catheter; yippee!

I had a morning visit from 2 head doctors as I had written to Geeta last night that we hadn't met in a while and I was wondering when they would start the Lyme antibiotics again.  I've been off for almost 2 weeks as I had some oral thrush.  So we discussed which ones I wanted and I told them about Dr. Fein's recommendations from the US.

This impromptu meeting made me late for PT, but Varun had no one after me so it was OK.

Today, while on my back, I listened closely to Arlo Gutherie's "Alice's Restaurant" as if the story would somehow change.  I also relaxed to Joan Armatrading, Leon, Steely Dan, James Taylor and more.  

TV - a Jackie Chan repeat and ...... Scandal. 
xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment