Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Day 49 - It's a tie!

I didn't want to speak too soon, but it's official - my right leg has caught up to my left leg and is now at 3 kgs too!  Baby steps, literally.


Today's stem cells involved 3 nasal sprays an hour apart. But it's not really a spray.  I tilt my head back and they squeeze a small container, but it just kind of dribbles out.  I then snort, so it goes to the right place.  Too much information?  Maybe.

Also, stem cells squirted on my tongue, IM in my arms and IV.  

                                            *******************

Abha's son, Nanu, has been trying for 2 weeks to be admitted to school.  His school ended at 10th grade, so he needs to go to another school to finish up 11 & 12.   You'd think this would be automatic, eh?  People with money makes donations so that their children can attend.  So Nanu was told "No" at several schools, even an hour away!  He would go daily to ask.  Yesterday, Ahba went to the school and got him in.  Moms rock!

Nanu will take 3 classes: English, Political Science & Math. He really wanted PolySci as he wants to change things in India.  He struggles with Math, but Ahba says he needs to study.  His classes start at 1:30, girls go to school in the morning.  We are all happy.

TV- Two & a Half Men, Scandal (on M-F). And there are commercials for Revenge starting in July (M-F).  They must have heard I was here!






No comments:

Post a Comment