Monday, July 1, 2013

Day 62 - Sam arrived!

Today my PT therapist was absent, so I had another nice man named Raul.  He stretched me harder than Varun and added a few new stretches that I liked.  Both legs are lifting 4 1/4 kgs now (9.4 lbs).  I also weighed myself on Friday, and I'm up 1/2 kg (1 lb) to 119 lbs!!

OT was good, some of my fingers are a bit stronger, but my sounds came out poorly.  I haven't had poor sounds in weeks. Tomorrow is another day.

Sam Givens arrived today and worked with Geeta and her dad.  Robbin hung out with them for much of the day and then took Sam out for a short walk to show him the neighborhood.  It was good to see him.  And he brought me almond milk!

TV - Karate Kid Part III and Scandal.

Thought for Today

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” 
           ― Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment