Monday, July 8, 2013

Day 69 - Is there a doctor in the house?

Every day, 2 or 3 doctors stop by to inquire about me, sometimes more!  If I have any issues they tell Geeta either by email, phone or SMS.  She's got her pulse on us day & night!


A normal Monday with stem cells in my cheeks, neck, hands, arms and by IV.  

Geeta stopped by late morning and spoke to Robbin about data management things.  He will write some programs to help her with her data. Can any of you think of a better man for the job?  I think NOT.  I'm still amazed that we are able to help her; the universe at work, perfectly!

In OT, I pinch Playdough with my fingers and Swati wants me to practice in the room so Ahba went to buy me some.  More homework.

Yesterday, a Lyme patient came from Germany with Ben as caregiver.  We've met Ben before.  He had Lyme and had been here as a patient, but he also visits patient friends here and that's how we met him a month ago.  He's German but loves India.

Tomorrow someone is coming from NY.  I'll keep you posted.

Tonight will end 9 weeks in India!

Thought for the day


"Where there is love there is life."  .... Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment