Sunday, July 14, 2013

Day 75 - Mall Outing

Woke up refreshed with 9+ hrs of sleep; laid around for another hour trying to sleep.  Robbin went out for coffee & a dosa.  When I wanted to get up I used my foot to buzz the sisters!  The buzzer is on the wall next to my bed.  I had tried this 'foot buzzing' a month ago and couldn't maneuver it.  It took about a minute and a few tries, but I did it. Another skill!

Tindazole IV - last of the 3 days.  I'll be able to tell if it makes me fatigued.  Watched "The Hunger Games" on TV during my IV.

Just got back from the mall. It was loud and crowded.  When we tell the staff here (sisters or doctors) about going to the mall, they all say how expensive it is.  They don't shop there.  The Ahba's of the world don't shop there.  So who are all these wealthy, well dressed people?  

We tried to find RC some ear buds, but no luck. 

We ate at TGIF Fridays!  I had stuffed potatoes- yum!  I also had a small cup of chocolate, chocolate chip ice cream from a small vendor that RC fed to me with a tiny spoon; double yum!!

Bought tons of cheese!  

I had fun being out and not too tired.

Thought of the Day

"Anything is Possible". .... Me

No comments:

Post a Comment