Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Day 4 - I'm where I'm meant to be

Today, Wednesday, was my third treatment and her office was packed with patients getting the same IV treatments; we were all napping.

KB spent time with me at the end of my treatment.  We chatted and she answered my questions.  Robbin told her how emotional I was the previous night.  I couldn't stop crying.  She explained that I'll be up & down.  She doubts I have Lyme bacteria any more but only toxins and heavy metals recirculating in my body.  I've often wondered whether it was still active Lyme causing havoc in my body.  

On the way back to the hotel, Harry took us for a brief sightseeing tour showing us the highest mountains in Germany (from a distance).

Back at the hotel we ate lunch.  They are very accommodating to us!  The menu is set, but we always get exceptions; after all, I am a princess. :-)

We eat in a dinning room over looking a very serene view.  The roofs of all buildings are either brown or tera cotta; must be a rule so it all matches. We see a church with a tower holding a clock.  This evening there were no clouds.



Our waitress, Stephanie, aims to please. She saw that Robbin cuts my meat and beginning the next day the chef cut it for me!  She asked if we wanted gluten free bread & the next day it was served.  Everyone has assigned seats and a large white envelope has our name written in calligraphy.  It holds our napkin which we reuse for a day or two, unless really dirty.

After lunch I took a 2 hour nap! 

Thought for Today

"Nothing ever goes away until it teaches us what we need to know"
     ----- Pema Chödrön

No comments:

Post a Comment