Saturday, August 3, 2013

Day 6 - thank God its Friday

Had a rough day on Thursday so no blog entry.  KB worked me up to my final dose of 10 amps (250 mg) yesterday and I had my second water colonic plus a coffee enema; coffee plus minerals, liquid PC & phenyl butyrate.  Major diarrhea followed in the evening.  The toxins leave through the stool.  I'm now wearing a diaper just in case.

Me in the infusion chair.  It goes back & I usually nap.
Same treatment on Friday.  They bring me lunch from the hotel.  A woman named Theresa helps me.  Robbin has been staying at the hotel to get some well deserved freedom. 

Tonight, no issues like last night.  Phew!


Harry helping me out of the van. Giant arms!
The hotel had a barbecue buffet outside for us.  It was really nice!  Some pictures below.  They served grilled lamb, pork, sausage, shrimp & turkey.  And about 10 different salads.

Tomorrow I'm getting a haircut at 11:00. And a doctor ordered massage!  I haven't been getting any PT here and I'm mostly in a wheelchair so she thought it might help.
Stupid autofocus - Deb's chair is in perfect focus but the cooks aren't.  Guess the photographer needs lessons.  Nice, arm, eh?


Some of the people we eat with every day

No comments:

Post a Comment