Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday

Dr. Bieber got back to me even though she was on vacation.  Love her!  She told me I am still detoxing & I should cut down on my liquid PC if it was too much for me.  So now I'm taking it once a day instead of 3 times/day.  Time will tell.  I'm still very unstable on my feet.  Ugh.

Dinner was tough chicken (sad but true) so I had leftovers from Saturday night; yum.

Wednesday I have 2 procedures, one injection in my spinal chord & one for my gut.

They hired a psychologist 2 days per week here so I met her last Thursday and she use to live in Ridgewood, Queens!  Robbin & I were married in Glendale, the next town over.  Small world!  She's nice. I'll see her 4 times before I leave.

Not much else new.  Robbin and I are ready to go home.  I need to line up caregivers, doctor appts, etc.

Thought for the Day

"If you can't convince them, confuse them."   ---- Harry S. Truman



1 comment:

  1. The home stretch!! You've come a long way and now those baby cells will grow and help you! Hurry home!

    xo
    La

    ReplyDelete