Saturday, August 3, 2013

Day 7 -Saturday - Best hair cut in a while


Today, I woke rested at 8:00. We went to breakfast expecting French Toast for me but I was served eggs, bummer.  

The hotel owner drove us to the beauty parlor, he was nice.  Once there, my hair stylist came out to get me; her name is Sabine.  She washed and cut it. Then I asked for it to be shorter. I had some trouble telling her I wanted it sticking up, standing up and eventually she got it.

After my haircut we had lunch & at 1:30 a massage. BUT she began doing PT exercises.  So I was disappointed but figured it was better for me.  After an hour I asked her, Andrea, if she also did massages and if she had time; she said yes to both.  She massaged my arms & legs, neither of us could figure a way to get me on my belly.

I took a nap from 3:00 to 5:00; nice!

Sabine making final touches.


She was really nice!
Thought for Today

"Good actions give strength to ourselves and inspire good actions in others." 
---- Plato




1 comment:

  1. Looking Good Deb! Must be a nice change of pace and environment to help those baby stem cells do their job!

    Keep healing and posting - it's mt go to Favorite on my browser!
    Love,
    La

    ReplyDelete