Thursday, August 29, 2013

Mid Week Update

On Wednesday I had my spinal chord and gut procedures.  Spinal was just an injection.  Then what they call nerve blocks; one in each ankle & and one in each wrist.  When he put the needle in my right wrist I got a shooting pain up my thumb!  "OUCH" followed by tears. When done he apologized but explained that it was actually good he hit a nerve as that's where we want the stem cells to be.

Later in the afternoon I saw an ENT, Dr. Gandhi, so he could remove wax from my left ear. He had a teeny tiny vacuum and cleaned both ears; no pain but the suction noise in both ears was kind of creepy.

On Thursday, I got new reading glasses. Robbin made an appointment for a van to pull up and test my eyes. I was suppose to climb into the van but I couldn't, so they brought everything into NuTech's lobby; no small feat!  We bought Abha reading glasses too.  We'll get them next week.

Tomorrow, Friday, I have a 2 day catheter procedure.  Last one was only 2 days too.

Thought for Today






No comments:

Post a Comment