Saturday, August 24, 2013

Saturday

Went to the mall tonight for dinner. A place called Nando's.  It was delicious!  Grilled 'boneless' chicken thighs in spiced rice with grilled peppers and chick peas; yummy. For dessert, chocolate ice cream but it wasn't very good; our friend Karan's homemade ice cream spoiled me!

We went to Food Hall for sheep & goat cheeses as we had run out. I'm on a high protein, low carb diet. Then we did a little shopping.  It was so good to get out.

I haven't been feeling well since returning from Germany; very weak and I'm having a tough time walking even with the walker!  ugh. In PT, I haven't even tried walking without it. And when I stand without holding on, I sway much more than before.

I have an email in to my German doctor to see if this is still from the intense detox.  I recall her saying I should feel better in a week or two. And her husband mentioning a month for things to turn around.

On a happier note, my sister-in-law Louise is awake and improving. Yeah!!  Thx for all those prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment