Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Day 64 -

I did well in PT today. At the end of each morning session, I walk the length of the room without my walker.  Of course Varun is right behind me.  Well, this morning when I got to the end, I turned around and walked back!  I felt strong and confident; surprised Varun and myself!

In OT, my sounds were crystal clear.

Had my procedure today, but after the catheter I received 4 new injections; new to me at least.  One behind each knee and one in each wrist.  They only hurt like a pin prick, but now in the evening, my right wrist hurts.  Also, some mild pain where they inserted the catheter.

In honor of Sam, Geeta invited us all to dinner tomorrow evening!  Can't wait.

TV - Contact with Jodie Foster and Scandal.

Thought for today 

Stop thinking so much!
xo

3 comments: