Friday, July 26, 2013

Day 88 - Packing!

We'll be out of touch for a while after tomorrow, Saturday.

We will leave very early Sunday morning; very early!  So, don't worry if you don't hear from us for 2 days as we'll need time to travel & unpack/set up.  

Today was my last mega dose of IV stem cells. Now I'm on my multi-vitamin IV and Ahba is packing.  Unfortunately, we have to pack everything as they want the room empty. Ugh.   And we've bought stuff here!

Robbin went to the computer market today to buy a disc for his PC for Geeta's data.  

He also ordered me take-out! Sooo good.

Thought for Today

Love is everywhere. xo

2 comments:

  1. Hope your trip goes smoothly for both of you! A change of scenery will be nice, too. Amy and Marcos flying to Berlin on the 28th. Wish your destinations were closer, so she could see you!! Hug and Another, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Beckie, I just love her post of the sand castle in Turkey! xo

    ReplyDelete