Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Day 2 - Toxins Re-circulating over & over again

As we were finishing breakfast, Dr. Bieber came to get me. I suspect I was late. She whisked me away to a clinic room & put an IV into my right arm; nice apparatus as the needle came out & only a thin plastic remained.  She then spoke to us for about an hour explaining IV PC.

She explained that all cells contain a double membrane made up of ~50% PC; the mitochondrial is also made up of a certain % of it. If the cell membrane is damaged the cells die.  When born, we have 80% and when we die 20%. She & her husband take it once monthly, when their time allows, to maintain a healthy body.

This treatment will repair my cells and detoxify me from heavy metals and toxins.  As a doctor she has been doing detoxification for many years.  She likes this treatment as it is more natural to the body.  She thinks in my case, the toxins are just constantly recirculating in my body and that is why I am not recovering.  She doubts there is Lyme any more.

She also spoke to me of colonics and I will do them this trip. 

My IV test dose was 5 (not sure of units). amps.  My real dose will be 10-12. She will use autonomic response testing (ART) to determine my exact dose.  She trained/worked with Dr. Klinghart for 8 years.

After my IV PC she gave me a vitamin B IV drip & also a vitamin B12 injection in my left hip. Thin needle, no pain.

Back in the room I napped. She warned me that this intense therapy would make me tired.

I really like her and trust her.  She's very hands-on.

Thought for Today

"Treat everyone you meet like God in drag.” 
― Ram Dass

No comments:

Post a Comment