Friday, July 12, 2013

Day 72 - Princess wrote!

Today I'm more tired than usual.  Stem cells?  Lyme die-off?  Other?

Had stems cells in my hands, neck, arm muscles, cheeks & by IV. Also did all my PT & OT sessions, just did them pooped.

Took a nap but they're doing construction next door, so there was lots of banging & drilling.

Robbin didn't feel well yesterday and today.  He went to the ear doctor and he has a fungus in one ear. He now has drops & an antibiotic.  Ahba understood but made a cute comment "sometime he makes us laugh, other times he is like a tiger.  Grrrrr"

Sue sent me some more small posters to light up my room. Robbin went out and had them printed and laminated.  They are wonderful!  See for yourself.
That's a young me in the picture!

Princess (larger pup) is ours and Rocky is a member of the Marino family.
Cute Jackie Chan movie tonight and Scandal.

Thought for Today
"If you are tired, rest."   .... me



2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the pictures!!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone who sees them thinks we're both so cute!

    ReplyDelete