Saturday, July 20, 2013

Day 81 - The Old Man is Snoring!

No SPECT today, as it was pouring which yields to flooding; Monsoon season is upon us!  I was rescheduled for Tuesday.

Last day of stem cells will be Tuesday. We will leave for Germany sometime next weekend.  I'll have my PICC removed for convenience. 

Today, I did well in PT & OT.  Had my gut procedure plus injections in my ankles & behind my knees.  Plus IV Tindazole and another with vitamin C.

So this evening was my long awaited shower and after running the water for 10 minutes, it was freezing cold!  So there I sat naked with my PICC arm wrapped in plastic. Ugh.  Ahba called to complain and after another 10 minutes a man delivered a bucket of hot water.  So hot, we had to add cold water to it! But I had my bathing experience; nice.
Tonight the meal was pizza so we ordered Indian food 'take out' to remain gluten-free. It was delicious!  We gave Ahba the leftovers for her family.  She was happy!

Robbin is still programming away!

Thought for Today

“The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can’t find them, make them.”
                               .....  George Bernard Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment