Thursday, July 18, 2013

Day 79 - Germany, here we come!

Today is Thursday, rough week.  Had catheter procedure yesterday and its for 3 days.  They also gave me injections in my ankles (first time) and behind my knees.

There is an intense IV phosphatidylcholine treatment that I need and it's in Germany.  So we will go to Bad Grönenbach in Bavaria!  The treatment should help my cell membranes which aren't functioning correctly.  They can't distinguish toxins from nutrients - keeping nutrients in & toxins out.  They will treat me for 2 weeks, beginning July 29.  After that I will come back to India for another 4 weeks of stem cells; second protocol.  Phew!

Here are 2 links:


If I were healthier I could really enjoy this place! There may be opportunity for that as I believe I will need shorter follow up treatments. Time will tell.

Still fatigued & weak. Did ok in PT & OT though.  

Saw Geeta yesterday and she knows how emotional I've been and she said its a turning point and that Lyme is leaving my brain.  Never heard that before but "good riddance!"  Sure hope she's right.

On Saturday, I'll get another brain SPECT and on Monday, a CT scan of my stomach.  So next week they will compare them to my first ones in May.  

We're hosting a movie night on Friday night, Rat Race.  Should be fun!


1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work Deb!

    That will be some Roadtrip!

    Love
    La

    ReplyDelete