Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Day 3 - In for a penny, in for a pound!

Today we needed to be in the lobby by 8:15 to go to Dr. Bieber's (KB) home/office. The driver, Harry (who is also a health coach) lifted me onto the van!  He's one strong man.

When we arrived, KB was outside to greet us.  Once in, she took ~8 vials of blood which will go to the US, UK & Germany; results will take 3 weeks.

After that, she used ART to examine my organs. Kidneys, liver & gall bladder all had issues.  My regulation was open, meaning good.  She proceeded to test various remedies on me to determine what I needed & then dosages for each.

Then I ate breakfast. Hard boiled eggs, sheep cheese & a ton of crispy bacon.  They also offered me a sheep yogurt but I was full so Robbin had the foresight to have them keep it in the fridge for when I needed a snack; always watching out for me!  I hadn't eaten eggs in a long time and they were yummy!

I had 3 IV's: PC, phenyl butyrate, and Vitamin B.  It took about 3 hours; I napped on and off.  When done, a Vitamin B-12 injection.  The phenyl butyrate is for inflammation.

She then asked if I would do a pure water colonic today.  "But, of course"; in for a penny, in for a pound!  The time was set for 4:00pm back at the hotel.

Harry wheeled me out and lifted me into the van. It was around 1:30 so we went directly to lunch. Afterwards, I napped for an hour.

NOW ------   I will describe the colonic in detail, so STOP HERE if you don't want to know.  It will be graphic!!!!  Really!  I've obviously lost my embarrassment long ago!


I'm helped to lay on a cot like table; comfortable enough. My therapist explained the process and how gentle it is and it really was.  She very gently inserted a plastic 6" pipe into my anus.  It had Vaseline on it.  Then she attached a long wider plastic pipe for outgoing matter & a narrow one for the incoming water.  It's a closed system. The water was body temperature.

She pressed on my belly to determine my pre-treatment condition.  "Gassy," she told me.  She explained that gas prevented the stool from coming out.  She proceeded to let the water in.  Water only went into my large intestine. For the first 15-20 minutes, only gas came out which was evident by the bubbles in the wider plastic tube. And then 1 tiny poo floated up the wider tube and passed into a tube in the colonic machine for a quick view under a light. From then on she either rubbed my belly, or pressed on the right side of my stomach to encourage the flap between my liver & large intestine to open. This allowed toxins to be released.

About every 1-2 minutes, matter came out. She recognized old poo as it was larger & firmer. She explained it gets stuck in places. Then mucus, newer poo & grain from my liver. This grain was important as it is accompanied by toxins that can't be seen.  After some time, she placed her hand on my left waist & rocked me back and forth. She explained that the large intestine makes a turn there and matter gets caught. Sure enough she was correct. 

The process took an hour & ended with a trip to the toilet.  I will do this again 
on Thursday; happily.

Quote of the day: "Sometimes your progress takes two days of colonics"  
                                                               -- My Colonics Therapist

No comments:

Post a Comment