Monday, January 23, 2017

Arrangements

I have been helped these last few hours.  Mary Beth gathered the pertinent info for an obit.  The mortician has come and gone.  People are calling but I'm in all likelihood going to let it go to voice mail.  

I'm planning an open house where I'll do the equivalent of sitting Shiva.  My intent is to talk to anybody who stops by.  It'll be on January 28 and don't come before 10 and by 6 I should be totally drained.  I hate to post directions on the internet, so if you need them, email me at debs@guitarcarver.com - I made a separate mailbox so I could respond more easily.  

I don't expect everybody to drop it all and run up here.  I'll be happy to host you later or even to meet you half way or if it's Jersey, I could be talked into visiting the old neighborhoods.  I'll probably need excuses to get away on day trips.  

Anybody who needs lodging, I can find a bed.  We've got plenty.

This is a whirlwind for me so forgive me in advance for leaving anybody out.  Tell anybody who'd be interested.  


1 comment:

  1. So sorry for your loss she was a great woman even taught me a few things in there kitchen prayers and with you and Ryan

    ReplyDelete