Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Tuesday

Tuesday

Today I scared my hydro colon therapist. She had never ever seen so much candida in her life. It was coming out in sacks! I was only on the table for about 75 minutes. Remember, I have not had any sugar or flour or anything that would cause candida in over 22 months. I believe it is from 2010-2012 when I was on oral antibiotics for Lyme. Crap! The colonic wiped me out.

After my nap, Concha came and worked on me. My lumps in my lymph nodes are all gone and my intestines are in place. She worked hard all over to get my edema out. My neck was full and now it looks great and we're measuring it to see just how much it's gone down.

Virginia said ten days of detox will get me on my way. She told me most patients continue to detox for another 6 weeks or so.

Sorry but I am unable to upload pictures from my iPad to my blog. Maybe when I'm home we will work on it. Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment