Tuesday, July 21, 2015

4 states and 2 countries

4 states and 2 countries

Tina & I left at 3am on July 20th from our Pa home. We drove 3 hours to Newark airport in NJ. We got there shortly after 6 am. Another care giver, Lisa, drove us there. From then on, in my handicapped status, I was treated like a VIP. Every airport we visited it was the same.

We took a flight from Newark to New Orleans and had to change planes with a three hour layover. After that we had a plane to Houston and finally to El Paso, Texas where we met up with Lori who came from her vacation in Orlando.

Once there Dayer LeBaron picked us up and drove us to Mexico. We arrived late from our flight therefore we hit traffic and didn't get to the clinic until 10pm. It was a
loooong day.

We came in the home and it was like a picture from Home & Gardens. There was beauty everywhere. Virginia Marston, ND, welcomed us all into her home. She quickly offered Tina and Lori a meal but they declined. She told me about her approach and it starts with healing my gut.

We were all very tired and went to bed. Tina stayed up for an hour and picked bugs out of her room. Yuck. Lori and I shared a bedroom and I had a king size bed and it was very comfortable. I woke Lori up twice to turn me. Poor Lori. Tina had her own room, the Master Suite, because she snores terribly haha.

Tina wants to catch El Chapo for 3.8 million dollars.

Xo

1 comment:

  1. Reading this just now again..gives me a laugh. Deb we did have alot of great laughs together! I am very sad that we are losing you....But I am relieved that soon you will be free of this horrible disease. You are such an intelligent,caring woman who gave your all. I am thankful for all you and Robbin have done for me. I am thankful for what you have taught me. Meticulous filing, how to do a spreadsheet, how to inventory...the organic and gmo lessons. The list is endless. Briana appreciates and loves her job with you. I will never forget you Mother and I am so glad I got to know you. I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete