Thursday, July 23, 2015

Day 2

Day 2

I started my day with a retention enema. Lovely huh? Virginia then massaged my belly. She told me that my body needs a lot of massaging to help my lymphatic issues. After that I had another 30 minute retention enema. Lucky me, ha!

Virginia's goal for me is to have 6-8 BM's and then she will give me olive oil and grapefruit juice.

At around 3pm a therapist arrived and her name was Concha and she only spoke Spanish. She was very knowledgeable and kind. She confirmed what Virginia already suspected and that is all my intestines have moved around because of surgeries and lack of movement.

Concha also found lumps under my arm pits. That is the reason that my shoulders pop out of their sockets. She wants my caregivers to gently massage them every day.

The goal is for me to have a colonic to empty my liver, gallbladder and pancreas. To prepare for the event I need to have Epson salt in water twice, an hour and a half
apart. After that I will have a cocktail of grapefruit juice and olive oil.

Right now I'm on the pot and I had to tell Tina "save yourself".

During the day I had two quarts of fermented juice and sea salt. What a treat!

Tonight I had an IV of Phosphatidylcholine but only 5 amps. I normally have 10.

Wish me luck tonight because I don't want to explode. Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment