Thursday, July 23, 2015

Day 3

Day 3

I woke up bright and early this morning with a fast run to the pot....wow that was close. I've spent a lot of time in the bathroom the past two days. Enough shit!

In the afternoon after a much needed nap, I had cupping with Olivia and also a lovely neck massage.

After that I had neural therapy with Linda. This involves injecting me with procaine & sodium bi-carbonate. First I had a crown of thorns all around my head, next she followed various acupuncture points to clear any blockage of my energy. She did my nose, belly, and back. Some of it hurt but not all. She did extra for my scar tissue.

At 3 I had a 2 hour colonic. Out came a lot of candida. There were sacks of candida;  
candida thrives in yeast sacks. Then there was the usual poop and stones.

I really hadn't eaten all day, I just had fermented juice and water. Tonight for dinner I had beef broth homemade.

Lori went to the store with Olivia today and bought Tina cigarettes and Red Bull for a vodka drink. Guess what? Cigarettes are only $1.00 here. Tina was very happy jumping up and down haha.

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment