Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I'm home safe and sound

I'm home safe and sound

I forgot to mention a few things. One night in Cham when we were going to dinner, at the hotel the people lifting my wheelchair up five steps almost dropped me. I was tipping over yelling and almost fell out. Three more seconds and I would have been out of my chair!  Phew!

Last Wednesday my right ear was starting to close up. By Thursday my head was ready to explode. On Friday, Katrin made me an appointment with an ear doctor. He was a relative of a relative. He looked at my ears and told me what I already knew...,I had major wax! He used a tiny vacuum to clear it out.

I'll try to post pictures soon. I will also do a monthly post to keep you all up to date. Thank you for following me on this journey! Xo

2 comments:

  1. How was your stem cell experience?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They worked for awhile but I never went back. I did not know then that I had a lot of toxins and heavy metal in me. No amount of stem cells would help that. Who are you?

      Delete