Monday, October 6, 2014

Off to Germany...third time is a charm

Hi everyone!
I know it's been a long time since I've blogged but I will blog my 3 week adventure to Germany.

I will be accompanied by one of my caregivers named Diane. We will leave from Newark on Tuesday evening, October 7. This trip I will see my normal doctor, Dr. Katrin Bieber and then I am going to a town called Cham. In Cham there is a medical center called INUS. At INUS they perform a therapy named apheresis that will clean my blood from toxins, heavy metals and more. Google INUS Cham and search for therapeutic apheresis.

After my week there I will return to Bad Groenbach to Dr. Bieber for a week of IVs and colonics.

Don't expect a blog everyday, maybe a few times a week.

Send me emails so I know you're reading.

Deb xo

1 comment:

  1. Deb:

    We will be thinking of you. Wishing you the best.

    Giff

    ReplyDelete