Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Safe Arrival!

Robbin & I arrived safely in New Dehli. MaryBeth & Pat drove with us to JFK and returned our car home.  Love you both!

The plane ride was quicker than I expected. I was able to sleep, Robbin not so much. The crew on Air India was so very nice. Before landing the head steward delivered a card signed by the whole crew! How nice was that!?  Captain (female) came out to wish me well.

I heard there are 3 Lyme patients here.  One from NJ and two from Germany. We haven't left our room yet to meet anyone. Nurses come for vitals, 3 Drs came to introduce themselves last night and the manager came for a visit.  We already sent out for a few essentials.

Robbin unpacked all but my supplements. It's 8:30 am on Wednesday. Thanks for all the supportive emails.  Please post on the blog as it will be easier going forward.  

No comments:

Post a Comment